Saturday, March 10, 2007

What Was I Thinking?

Last night our youth group combined with another youth group in town to drive to Wichita for lasertage at Laser Quest. Sounds like fun huh? It was a ton of fun until we began driving home at 2am. We had the whole place to ourselves for 3 hours and played 4 games. It was a huge room with multiple levels and towers. Everybody enjoyed themselves and nobody got hurt during the game. However, one of the girls from the other church dislocated her kneecap before we even started playing. Not really sure how that happened, but it meant the other youth pastor had to miss the 3 first games because he took her to the hospital. Crazy!
So I'm running of 4 hours of sleep and getting ready to go to Hutchinson to watch some state 3A basketball. Not looking forward to setting the time forward tonight and then working at the church from 8:30-8:30 tomorrow. Ah, the life of a youth pastor.

3 comments:

P.R.JUST said...

What about this thing they call a
"Day of Rest"? Something is wrong with this picture.

K. Bunnel said...

Hey, I understand, I just finished a two week stretch where I don't think I got over 6 hours of sleep a night. Lives get crazy, but I don't think I would trade mine for the world!

Anonymous said...

P.R. and T.J - the "day of rest" is for the "rest" of us.
L.J.