Monday, August 03, 2009

Another Random Thought Post


There has been a lot going on lately and I'm not really in the mood to post about anything in particular so I thought I would do a random thought post to give you a snapshot of what's going on in the upper dorselis (i made that up) region of mine...
  • Quiznos makes a heck of a good sandwich
  • Why is it that sometimes God doesn't show up? Or does He and we just don't get it.
  • Did you know that they made a board game called Bibleopoly?
  • Middle school lock-ins aren't as bad as I remember them
  • "Do you know who I am? I'm kind of a big deal."
  • Becoming an equipping church is a long HARD process
  • My wife is the best. She puts up with a lot of my crap.
  • I'm overly committed and need a break...here I come Colorado.
  • I wish that God would just talk to me in an audible voice for like 5 minutes to help me get some clarity on a few things. Sure would make it easier.
  • I've realized that I like to be alone to do work, but not to just be or play. I really do like people...some of them anyways.
  • Writing songs is fun
  • Owen cracks me up. He's gonna be a clown. (not a creepy one i hope)
That should do it. Have a gorgeous day!

1 comment:

Ron Burgundy said...

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.