Sunday, September 20, 2009

Challenging Church Series

If you haven't noticed, whoever "you" is, I've posted on a more frequent basis over the past few weeks since beginning the Versus series. I figure there must be something to it, so I'm going to keep with the series idea and go with something deeper. I call this upcoming series Challenging Church.

Over the past 3-4 years, my mind and heart have been bombarded with new and old ideas about who and what the church is. I'd like to try to unpack some of these ideas over the next few weeks. I'm not promising well thought out posts or sensible arguments. I just want to try to spit out some major themes that relate to us as the Body of Christ.

As I write these, I do encourage comments. Please remain kind and respectful with them all.

1 comment:

P.R.JUST said...

Okay, I'm ready to hear what you're thinking (as if i don't have a few ideas). I'm also interested in the comments.