Tuesday, December 01, 2009

2009 Movies and Books

At the beginning of 2009 I said I was hoping to watch the following movies and read the following books. The one's in yellow are the one's I saw or read.

Movies -
  • 300
  • Ironman
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • The Dark Night
  • Troy
Books -
  • Eat This Book, by Eugene Peterson
  • Jesus Wants to Save Christians, by Rob Bell
  • Mere Christianity, by CS Lewis
  • Surprised by Hope, by NT Wright
  • Unfinished Business, by Greg Ogden
I think I could still get all the movies watched, but pretty sure I couldn't read all the books. Perhaps I could read Rob Bell's. I'll give the ol' college try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many books, so little time. As far as movies, I'm like Owen - can't sit still that long.

Good stuff regarding the previous blog. Sadly I think too many people are happy to have others teach, train, take responsibility for spiritual welfare of their kids.

PR

Anonymous said...

Roman and I have a couple of those movies if you want to borrow them.

Melissa