Friday, August 28, 2009

Versus


















After coming across a post of another blog, I've decided to do a combination silly and serious (maybe we could call it sillious) post series that I'm calling "Versus." In this series I'll put similar things up against each other to determined what I like best. This could range from restaurants to musical bands to daily activities to grandma's best meal.

If you have any suggestions, please send them my way. I'll do my best to keep up with this for a few weeks. Should be fun. And in this corner...

3 comments:

Kyle J. said...

Biscuits and Gravy Versus Chicken Parmesan. Does that work or are you looking for something different?

T Just said...

leave it to you to put food in the mix. haha.

yea, this is what i'm looking for

P.R.JUST said...

Traditional worship versus contemporary worship - whatever those terms may mean.